COVID-19 - updated 11-18-2020
Fine Line is open!
Fine Line is complying with the Tier 3 Mitigations set to begin on November 20, 2020.
To ensure the safety of all staff and visitors to Fine Line the following instructions apply:
- Masks must be worn by everyone when on campus.
- Hands must be washed upon entering studios.
- Tables/chairs/counters/shared tools will be disinfected between classes.
- Restrooms and common area will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- All students will be required to sign a waiver. To view waiver, click here.
We continue to have smaller class sizes to allow for 6-foot social distancing. If you are unable to wear a mask or to attend classes in person, many of our classes are available online. Our online class options will have you virtually in the room of your regular classes. You will be able to talk with your instructor and fellow classmates.
The shop and galleries will also be open, but with restrictions on capacity for your safety and ours. Masks must also be worn when visiting. If you are unable to wear a mask, please call us and we can make arrangements for curbside pickup.
Fine Line Creative Arts Center