Artistan Gift Sale - Christmastime at Fine Line
December 1 - December 6, 2022
Deadline for applications: October 3, 2022
The application for this year's Christmastime at Fine Line Artisan Gift Sale is now available. This year's juried Christmastime at Fine Line Artisan Gift Sale will run from December 1 - December 6, 2022. We invite you to apply and sell your handmade, one-of-a-kind fine arts and fine crafts. Works will be displayed throughout the Kavanagh Gallery and building. No individual booth spaces are available. The entire show is set up in a gallery shop format.
- The number of items each artist can submit will be determined by the number of artists taking part, but each artist will be able to submit at least 30 items.
- All accepted artists will be required to work 1-2 shifts at Fine Line between November 30 and December 8.
- All accepted artists must be members of Fine Line. You do not need to be a member to apply to this show, but you will need to become a member if your application is successful.
- Fine Line will take a 30% commission on any sold work.
- All work must be original and make within the last three years.
A jury fee of $25.00 is due with your completed application. Each application is for one artist.
- Monday, October 3 - Application Due
- Tuesday, October 11 - Notification to Artists
- Tuesday, November 22 - Deadline to return inventory form (this form will be sent after acceptance into the show)
- Wednesday, November 30 - Drop-off of work (10 am - 8 pm)
- Thursday, December 1 - Opening Night (6-9 pm)
- Friday, December 2 - Tuesday, December 6 - Show open in-person
- Wednesday, December 7 - Inventory of unsold work
- Thursday, December 8 - Pickup Day for unsold work (10 am - 8 pm)
EntryThingy is the application site used to receive all submissions. There is no fee to use EntryThingy, but you must create a login in order to access the application site.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org